Water Reducing Admixture
Perma Plast is a water reducing super plasticizer for concrete. It is a product based on refined lignosulfonates.
1. To increase workability.
2. To increase compressive strength.
3. To affect cement economies.
4. For hot weather concreting.
1. In pre-stressed concrete.
2. In areas of congested reinforcement where high workability is beneficial.
3. In pre-cast concrete manufacturing.
4. In concrete brick and block manufacturing.
5. In hot weather concreting to extend workability.
1. Increase workability – Significantly improves the workability therefore ease of placing.
2. Improves the cohesive properties of the concrete helping to reduce segregation and bleeding.
3. Reduces water demand – Allows water reduction in the region of 10% to be achieved while maintaining workability thereby Increasing strength, durability and impermeability.
4. Enables economies in the mix designs to be achieved therefore saving cement.
We manufacture good quality of Grouting Compound and it used for farious grouting application.
A FREE FLOWING NON SHRINK HIGH STRENGTH WHITE GROUT
Perma Grout-60 White is used for:-
1. Grouting heavy machine foundations which are subjected to huge dynamic loads.
2. Grouting underneath base plates of machines.
3. Grouting of columns / stanchion foundations.
4. Grouting of crane rails, anchor bolts, dowel bars etc.
1. High early and ultimate strength: Perma Grout-60 White achieves a compressive strength of over 300 kg/cm2in 24 hours and strengths in excess of 600 kg/cm2 in 28 days.
2. Non shrink and Expansion: Perma Grout-60 White is expansive. it exhibits an expansion of about 4% in plastic state and 0.2% in hardened state. Hence the chances of shrinkage of grouting material do not arise.
3. Free flowing and self Levelling: Perma Grout-60 White is free flowing and self levelling: It occupies voids and recesses without the need of any tamping or vibration. The product can also be pumped.
4. Safety in use: Perma Grout-60 White is free from any added chlorides, sulphates, nitrates and any ferrous materials.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean the foundation surfaces to be grouted so that they are free from dust, dirt, oil, grease, curing compound, paint etc.
2. Make the surface wet and avoid stagnation of water in the recesses.
3. Mix Perma Grout-60 White with water as per the ratios mentioned with properties above to form a smooth consistency mortar or slurry. Lower the water content higher will be the strength.
4. Pour Perma Grout-60 White mortar or slurry in the pocket or recess to be grouted. After initial hardening cure by placing wet hessian over it.
Perma Cure WB White is a White pigmented wax based emulsion for retaining water in concrete for effective hydration of cement.
Perma Cure WB White provides a highly economical and efficient means of retaining the water in fresh concrete. The presence of water is essential to ensure the strength development in concrete. The membrane formed by Perma Cure WB White prevents concrete from premature drying out and therefore enables the process of hydration to proceed under optimum conditions. As a consequence, the finished concrete has a harder, dust free surface whilst drying shrinkage and crazing (hair cracks) are reduced to a minimum.